Special Thanks to our 2017 event sponsors:
The Fundamentals seminar is designed for those who are new to the FTZ program or are looking for a refresher on the basics in order to increase key program knowledge. Whether you are a grantee, user/operator, or a third party service provider, the Fundamentals seminar will enable you to learn the basics of the FTZ program from top experts in the field in a detailed one day seminar format. To register off line – click here.
REASONS TO ATTEND
- Network with both experienced and new members of the FTZ community.
- Develop ways to better communicate FTZ program features and benefits to your supervisor, potential customers and the public.
- Learn the program basics and operational requirements from experts in the FTZ field. This year features speakers: Torrey Chambliss, Port Tampa Bay/FTZ No. 79, Diana Urelius of Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. and Frank Chioccola, COACH
- Identify ways to navigate the FTZ regulatory environment.
- Gain insight about the history and purpose of the FTZ program.
- Discover how to use new FTZ knowledge and translate it into success for you and your business.
Early Rate until 12/5
THE MORE THE MERRIER
Attendees MUST hold an NAFTZ membership in their name or have transferred it from a current member to receive the member rate. Each additional* registrant from the same company once one guest pays the full registration rate, receives a $50 discount (not applicable for Federal government employees). *The first company representative must have paid the full registration rate, for the second company representative to be eligible for the discount. Once eligible, please enter the promo code “ADDITIONAL” to receive the discount via the online registration or note it on the registration form below.
The NAFTZ Fundamentals of FTZs 2016 will be held from Sunday, January 8– Monday, January 9, 2017 at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. Book your reservation by referencing the “NAFTZ Fundamentals of FTZs Seminar” when you call reservations at 407-934-1000 to receive the NAFTZ discounted hotel rate of $146/night + tax for single/double occupancy standard rooms. A limited number of rooms have been reserved at the discounted NAFTZ rate until December 5, based upon availability. If you have an issues booking your discount room, contact Victoria Cartwright at 202-331-1950 ext. 225. As an added perk, guests staying at the host hotel will receive complimentary internet in their guest rooms, and discount self/day parking $8.50+ tax per guest vehicle. To learn more about the walk-able hotel location in the heart of activity click here.
For travel arrangements plan to join us for the Sunday 6 p.m. Reception. Then the event will conclude by 4:00 p.m. Monday.Why Sponsor? Previous years have produced as many as 88 attendees representing more than 50 different companies. An enthusiastic audience that is eager to learn and new to the field will provide sponsors with a groundbreaking opportunity. Please review the “Sponsor Event” options at the top of the page to learn how you can make an impact with your sponsorship dollars. NOW OPEN – see button above for complete offering.